Dear Priority Club Member,
Tis the season…for ear muffs, heavy jackets and big rubber boots, Merry Winter!
Here are a few things to make sure you remember to do to get ready for the cold and how to stay warm and comfortable throughout the season:
- Make sure you get your furnace safety inspection and tune-up BEFORE the cold settles in for good.
- It is not cool to wear shorts and a t-shirt to the groceriey store in 40 degree weather. Put on appropriate layers to keep your body temp at a constant.
- Make sure your outside plumbing has been taken care of for the winter; faucets, sprinklers and swamp coolers.
- Check your indoor plumbing for any exposed pipes against non insulated outside walls.
- Set your thermostat to run throughout the day to help keep the heat at an even temp. Turning it off in the morning and on when you get home from work puts extra strain on the furnace to try to warm up the home in a short period of time.
We are offering all club members an additional 10% off any of our advertised web specials this month. Make sure you click on the Monthly Specials link on the home page.
Thank you for letting us be a part of your home services. Please call us with any questions, concerns or needs you may have concerning your home equipment.