Building on Our Company Goals
Our business was started with the goal to improve the industry in Utah and set an example for others to follow. To stay true to this goal we have implemented several procedures in our business to do our part regarding COVID-19.
As the world continues to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and learn about the impact it is having across the globe, we have set aside time to look at the impact this virus is having on our communities and we have developed a plan to help reduce the health risks for everyone and especially for our customers.
We know that home service problems continue to occur even during illnesses and health concerns. Many of you have scheduled service or repair appointments, and many more will have unforeseen home service needs during the upcoming days and weeks.
We are always here to help. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability, while maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so.
If you have any concerns, we will be happy to discuss solutions with you, or reschedule your appointment.
Our COVID-19 Procedures
- All employees who are able to work from home, will do so, beginning immediately and continuing until the threat is reduced
- In-person group meetings and gatherings will be suspended or handled online
- Professional cleaning services will sanitize office on a set schedule, focusing on all high-contact and high-traffic areas
- All employees and technicians will take extra precaution when entering a customer’s home, including inquiring with customer if they have any symptoms of illness and wearing protective gloves whenever possible and wearing masks.
- New illness protocols will be put into effect mandating the report of illness at the first sign of any symptom, ans suspension of in-person contact with others until the risk of infection has passed
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if anyone in their household is sick, if they feel any signs of illness, and follow our ‘CASCADE” policy:
- We clean our hands often
- We avoid close contact
- Stay home if sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, with unwashed hands
- Disinfect and clean frequently touched surfaces
- Ensure customer unique needs are addressed
INDOOR AIR QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
What else can be done to help you stay healthy?
For your family’s ultimate home comfort, ESCO offers a variety of indoor air quality products to accompany your air conditioning system.
Electric air cleaners and UV purification systems make sure the air in your home is clean and healthy for all members of your family.
NO SURPRISES POLICY
Our “NO SURPRISES” policy gives our clients peace of mind with our up front pricing on all of your electrical needs.
You will know the price before we ever start the work.
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to hiring an HVAC company, which is why we take several steps to stand apart from the rest.
You will get professional service from a friendly and caring team when you request our help, but that is not all.
Here are the 3 steps to get what you need done as soon as possible!
Submit a Service Request
Schedule a Complete
Thorough Service Evaluation
Be Heard and Respected
Experience Peace of Mind
Enjoy Your Home Again