Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality:
- New Furnace & AC as low as $89 per mo.
- $49 21 Point Comprehensive Furnace Tune-up
- Complimentary Quote for a new Furnace or a New Furnace and Air Conditioner
- $50 off an Aprilaire By-Pass Humidifier
- $100 off an Aprilaire Steam Humidifier
- FREE furnace tune-up with every A/C Repair or Service Call (Through Sept. 2020)
- $289 Elongated Toilet Replacement
- $49 Toilet Tune-up
- $49 Water Heater or Water Softener Tune-up
- $100 off new 40 Gallon Water Heater
- $49 Drain Clear Includes Camera Inspection
- Free Water Heater Tune-up with Every Plumbing Repair or Service Call
- $99 to add an Indoor Electrical Outlet (must be within 5 feet of power)
- $129 to add an Exterior Electrical Outlet (must be within 5 feet of power)
- $99 Motion Sensor Outdoor Lighting (must replace existing light)
- $25 off Indoor GFI Outlet and Install
- $100 off Roof Ice Melt System
- FREE Electrical Panel Tune-up/Inspection with Every Electrical Repair or Service Call
Here are the 3 steps to get what you need done as soon as possible!
Submit a Service Request
Schedule a Complete
Thorough Service Evaluation
Be Heard and Respected
Experience Peace of Mind
Enjoy Your Home Again
OUR VALUES AND BELIEFS
- We won’t omit vital information.
- We serve our customers. It’s not a job.
- We care about your wants and needs.
- We leave your house as clean as we found it.
- Our technicians have pride in their work.
- We do what we say.
HOMEOWNERS TURN TO US FOR QUALITY
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certified & Licensed
- Honesty & Integrity
- Professional, Courteous & Thorough
- Technicians Attend Regular Training
- Solutions not Fixes
Only the Best for Our Customers
In our commitment to serve as Utah’s Best Service Experience™, ESCO Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Electric employs the best air conditioning and heating technicians, plumbers, and electricians who are fully trained and certified.
Service Team Highlights
- Knowledgeable in their respective fields of service
- Background checks and drug tests.
- Respectful and professional
We have the experience and expertise to get the job done fast, and done right the first time. Our equipment solutions include environmentally friendly options, with a highly trained crew that specializes in home energy efficiency and are BPI Certified.
We also offer a comprehensive energy audit and can determine where your house is losing energy, making you and your pocket book a lot more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
We Schedule our calls around your schedule. We offer 3 time frames each day. 9-11; 11-1 & 1-3. Should you have an emergency we offer same day service, the time for us to get to you will depend on your location and our technicians location.
Yes. We will be happy to install what you purchase. We will warranty our labor, your parts will be warranted from where ever you purchased them.
Yes! Visit our financing page to learn more about our current financing options or call now to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
We will send a licensed and insured plumber (electrician) or (certified technician) in a well-stocked truck to do a complete and thorough evaluation of your home and issues. BEFORE he does any work, he will present you with his findings and several options, and he will do ALL of this for ONLY $79.
Yes, all of our technicians carry the pricing lists with them.
Yes! We provide emergency plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, and heating diagnosis and repair services, 24/7.
We serve Weber, Davis, Salt Lake, Utah, Summit and Tooele Counties in Utah.
GET HELP TODAY!
One of our friendly staff members will be in touch with you according to your availability.
We will not sell your personal information.
Recent Electrical Repair & Installation
We take pride in our work and it shows
Recent AC & Furnace Installations
We take pride in our work and it shows
Some of Our Accomplishments
PRIORITY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The features of ESCO’s service maintenance agreement is second to none. You will rest easy knowing all the major elements of your house are running at peak performance, safe and energy efficient.
- Priority Service – Front of Line
- 10% Off Anytime
- No After Hours Fees
- Four Annual Maintenance Visits
- Safety, System Efficiency & Longevity
The Home Owner’s Wish List
Some of the most common services we provide
- Can Lights
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Water Softener
- Smart Thermostat
- Ductless Mini Split
- Tankless Water Heater
- LED Lighting
- Ceiling Fan
- Outside BBQ
- H20 Filtration
- Ice Melt Heat Cables