Best Products and Services Possible
- We aim to set ourselves apart from other service providers
- Most trained and qualified professionals
- We take time to listen and understand your needs
- Provide solutions
- We pledge to respect your environment.
- We pledge that you come first at all times.
- We pledge to listen and understand your needs.
- We pledge to build long term relationships based on trust and respect.
- We pledge to provide value pricing.
- We pledge to provide the best products and services available.
- We pledge to provide solutions for today’s and tomorrow’s needs.
- We pledge to fix it right the first time.
- We pledge to respond at your convenience.
- We pledge customer satisfaction each and every time.
Here are the 3 steps to get what you need done as soon as possible!
Submit a Service Request
Schedule a Complete
Thorough Service Evaluation
Be Heard and Respected
Experience Peace of Mind
Enjoy Your Home Again
Only the Best for Our Customers
In our commitment to serve as Utah’s Best Service Experience™, ESCO Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Electric employs the best air conditioning and heating technicians, plumbers, and electricians who are fully trained and certified.
Service Team Highlights
- Knowledgeable in their respective fields of service
- Background checks and drug tests.
- Respectful and professional
We have the experience and expertise to get the job done fast, and done right the first time. Our equipment solutions include environmentally friendly options, with a highly trained crew that specializes in home energy efficiency and are BPI Certified.
We also offer a comprehensive energy audit and can determine where your house is losing energy, making you and your pocket book a lot more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
We Schedule our calls around your schedule. We offer 3 time frames each day. 9-11; 11-1 & 1-3. Should you have an emergency we offer same day service, the time for us to get to you will depend on your location and our technicians location.
Yes, we will be happy to install what you purchase. We will warranty our labor, your parts will be warranted from where ever you purchased them.
Yes! Visit our financing page to learn more about our current financing options or call now to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
We will send a licensed and insured plumber (electrician) or (certified technician) in a well-stocked truck to do a complete and thorough evaluation of your home and issues. BEFORE he does any work, he will present you with his findings and several options, and he will do ALL of this for ONLY $79.
Yes, all of our technicians carry the pricing lists with them.
Yes! We provide emergency plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, and heating diagnosis and repair services, 24/7.
We serve Weber, Davis, Salt Lake, Utah, Summit and Tooele Counties in Utah.
Yes, State Law requires us to pay our technicians overtime at time and a half for any worked hours over their normal work week.
GET HELP TODAY!
One of our friendly staff members will be in touch with you according to your availability.
We will not sell your personal information.
Some of Our Accomplishments
PRIORITY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The features of ESCO’s service maintenance agreement is second to none. You will rest easy knowing all the major elements of your house are running at peak performance, safe and energy efficient.
- Priority Service – Front of Line
- 10% Off Anytime
- No After Hours Fees
- Four Annual Maintenance Visits
- Safety, System Efficiency & Longevity
The Home Owner’s Wish List
Some of the most common services we provide
- Can Lights
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Water Softener
- Smart Thermostat
- Ductless Mini Split
- Tankless Water Heater
- LED Lighting
- Ceiling Fan
- Outside BBQ
- H20 Filtration