Whenever sewer repair needs to be performed, you have multiple options available to you. One of the most cost-effective methods of resolving any type of sewer problem is trenchless sewer repair.
Many Salt Lake City homeowners are saving money on sewer line repair, or even sewer line replacement, by using these services.
Our “NO SURPRISES” policy gives our clients peace of mind with our up front pricing on all of your plumbing needs.
You will know the price before we ever start the work.
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to hiring a plumber, which is why we take several steps to stand apart from the rest.
You will get professional service from a friendly and caring team when you request our help, but that is not all.
Only the Best for Our Customers
In our commitment to serve as Utah’s Best Service Experience™, ESCO employs the best plumbers who are fully trained and certified.
Service Team Highlights
- Background checks and drug tests
- Respectful and professional
We have the experience and expertise to get the job done fast, and done right the first time. Our equipment solutions include environmentally friendly options, with a highly trained crew that specializes in home energy efficiency and are BPI Certified.
We also offer a comprehensive energy audit and can determine where your house is losing energy, making you and your pocket book a lot more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emergencies we offer same day.
- Repairs and maintenance are scheduled according to customer preference and our availability.
The avg time is 1 to 4 days. During peak seasons, June & July and December & January, the wait might be longer for a routine maintenance call.
To help prevent clogs forming in your pipes, avoid flushing and/or rinsing away the following:
- Baby wipes or “flushable wipes”
- Cooking oil and grease
- Automotive oils
- Solid food
- Paper towels
- Cotton balls
- Feminine products
Be careful what you put in your sinks and toilets. Garbage disposals are designed to mince the small crumbs that rinse off the plate before putting the dish in the dishwasher, they are not designed to devour an entire turkey carcass. Flushable wipes are not for the most part, flushable. ESCO can treat your drain system with environmentally safe and effective products.
Yes. We have several options. No interest options, long term and short term. Depends on each individual’s credit score as to what programs you can qualify for.
- Multiple drains in the home not draining correctly.
- Raw sewage smell coming from drains and/or toilet.
- Soapy water or other debris backing up from other drains.
- Gurgling or bubbling coming from pipes, drains, and/or toilet.
The best warning sign is a slow draining drain. Also, a foul odor is a good sign that something is amiss. Be sure to take action early with either of these signs, the longer you wait the harder and more expensive to rectify the problem.
- Water heater
- Tankless water heater
- Water softeners
- Water purifiers & filters
- Drain cleaning
- New fixtures
- Faucet/shower valves
- Water and sewer service repair
- Basement finishes
- Gas piping
- Replacement of old galvanized piping
- Water pressure regulator
- Sump pump
- Pipe thawing and repair
- Outdoor faucet addition
- Earthquake gas shut-off valves
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Boiler repair and installation
A licensed plumber, in a well stocked truck who will ask questions and perform a complete and thorough evaluation of your situation and entire home.
After determining the cause of the clog, a water jet or drain jetting procedure might be necessary. Drain jetting utilizes pressurized water to break up and move certain types of clogs that a traditional sewer snake won’t be able to clear. Drain jetting is the best option for clogs that are grease based.
OUR VALUES AND BELIEFS
- We won’t omit vital information.
- We serve our customers. It’s not a job.
- We care about your wants and needs.
- We leave your house as clean as we found it.
- Our technicians have pride in their work.
- We do what we say.
HOMEOWNERS TURN TO US FOR QUALITY
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certified & Licensed
- Honesty & Integrity
- Professional, Courteous & Thorough
- Technicians Attend Regular Training
- Solutions not Fixes
Here are the 3 steps to get what you need done as soon as possible!
Submit a Service Request
Schedule a Complete
Thorough Service Evaluation
Be Heard and Respected
Experience Peace of Mind
Enjoy Your Home Again
PRIORITY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The features of ESCO’s service maintenance agreement is second to none. You will rest easy knowing all the major elements of your house are running at peak performance, safe and energy efficient.
- Priority Service – Front of Line
- 10% Off Anytime
- No After Hours Fees
- Four Annual Maintenance Visits
- Safety, System Efficiency & Longevity
THE HOME OWNER’S WISH LIST
Some of the most common plumbing services we provide
- Tankless Water Heater
- Water Softener
- Outside BBQ
- H20 Filtration
- Finish Bathroom
- Basement Kitchen
- Upgraded Toilets
- Outdoor Faucet Addition
GET HELP TODAY!
One of our friendly staff members will be in touch with you according to your availability.
We will not sell your personal information.