UTAH’S ROOF ICE MELT SYSTEM INSTALLERS
Our goal is to keep your home safe and dry.
Common Safety Hazards:
- Prevent dangerous icicles
- Prevent damage to your gutters
- Avoid water damage from ice dams
- Keep your family and any visitors to your home safe from falling snow and icicles when entering your home.
- DIY options that lead to improper installation of ice melt systems are a fire hazard
NO SURPRISES POLICY
Our “NO SURPRISES” policy gives our clients peace of mind with our up front pricing on all of your electrical needs.
You will know the price of heat cable or heat tape installation before we ever start the work.
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to hiring an electrician, which is why we take several steps to stand apart from the rest.
You will get professional service from a friendly and caring team when you request our help, but that is not all.
Only the Best for Our Customers
In our commitment to serve as Utah’s Best Service Experience™, ESCO employs the best electricians who are fully trained and certified.
Service Team Highlights
- Background checks and drug tests
- Respectful and professional
We have the experience and expertise to get the job done fast, and done right the first time. Our equipment solutions include environmentally friendly options, with a highly trained crew that specializes in home energy efficiency and are BPI Certified.
We also offer a comprehensive energy audit and can determine where your house is losing energy, making you and your pocket book a lot more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emergencies we offer same day.
- Repairs and maintenance are scheduled according to customer preference and our availability.
The avg time is 1 to 4 days. During peak seasons, June & July and December & January, the wait might be longer for a routine maintenance call.
Yes! We will be happy to install what you purchase. We will warranty our labor, your parts will be warranted from where ever you purchased them.
Yes! Visit our financing page to learn more about our current financing options or call now to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
- Residential Remodels
- State of the Art Lighting designed and installed
- Appliance Wiring
- Service and Panel Upgrades
- Security and Landscape Lighting
- Computer Power and Cabling
- Hot Tubs
- Emergency Standby Power Systems (Natural Gas & Propane Generators)
- Motion Sensor Lighting and Switching
- Timer Switches and Time Clocks
- Replacing Fuses with Breakers
- Roof & Gutter Ice Melt Systems
- Lightning & Power Surge Arresters
- Motor Power and Motor Controls
- Smoke Alarms and Fire Alarm Systems
- New Convenience Outlets (Indoor & Outdoor)
- New GFCI Bath and Kitchen Outlets
- Programmable Dimmers and Switches
- Fluorescent Lighting Retrofits
- This is not a complete list call for any questions.
OUR VALUES AND BELIEFS
- We won’t omit vital information.
- We serve our customers. It’s not a job.
- We care about your wants and needs.
- We leave your house as clean as we found it.
- Our technicians have pride in their work.
- We do what we say.
HOMEOWNERS TURN TO US FOR QUALITY
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certified & Licensed
- Honesty & Integrity
- Professional, Courteous & Thorough
- Technicians Attend Regular Training
- Solutions not Fixes
Here are the 3 steps to get what you need done as soon as possible!
Submit a Service Request
Schedule a Complete
Thorough Service Evaluation
Be Heard and Respected
Experience Peace of Mind
Enjoy Your Home Again
PRIORITY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The features of ESCO’s service maintenance agreement is second to none. You will rest easy knowing all the major elements of your house are running at peak performance, safe and energy efficient.
- Priority Service – Front of Line
- 10% Off Anytime
- No After Hours Fees
- Four Annual Maintenance Visits
- Safety, System Efficiency & Longevity
THE HOME OWNER’S WISH LIST
Some of the most common electrical services we provide:
- Back-up Power Generators
- Service Panel Upgrades
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Ceiling Fans
- Appliance Hook-ups
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Ice Melt Heat Cable
- Fire & Smoke Alarms
- Outdoor Receptacles
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
GET HELP TODAY!
One of our friendly staff members will be in touch with you according to your availability.
We will not sell your personal information.