MAINTAINING ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
Our goal is to keep your electrical system up to code and safe for your home.
Common Safety Hazards:
- Outdated Service Panel
- Water Inside Panel
- Scorched Wiring
- Missing Knockouts
- Carious Breaker Brands
- Panel Door Missing/Loose
- Damaged Circuit Breakers
- Breakers 15+ Yrs Old
NEW LIGHTING INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT
Even though we take it for granted, it’s pretty amazing we can flip a switch and see the contents of a room!
What is your favorite type of lighting? Do you have a space that needs to be updated or doesn’t have lighting?
We can help you find the right lighting to improve your home. We would love to help brighten your home.
NO SURPRISES POLICY
Our “NO SURPRISES” policy gives our clients peace of mind with our up front pricing on all of your electrical needs.
You will know the price before we ever start the work.
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to hiring an electrician, which is why we take several steps to stand apart from the rest.
You will get professional service from a friendly and caring team when you request our help, but that is not all.
Only the Best for Our Customers
In our commitment to serve as Utah’s Best Service Experience™, ESCO employs the best electricians who are fully trained and certified.
Service Team Highlights
- Background checks and drug tests
- Respectful and professional
We have the experience and expertise to get the job done fast, and done right the first time. Our equipment solutions include environmentally friendly options, with a highly trained crew that specializes in home energy efficiency and are BPI Certified.
We also offer a comprehensive energy audit and can determine where your house is losing energy, making you and your pocket book a lot more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emergencies we offer same day.
- Repairs and maintenance are scheduled according to customer preference and our availability.
The avg time is 1 to 4 days. During peak seasons, June & July and December & January, the wait might be longer for a routine maintenance call.
Yes! We will be happy to install what you purchase. We will warranty our labor, your parts will be warranted from where ever you purchased them.
Yes! Visit our financing page to learn more about our current financing options or call now to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
- Residential Remodels
- State of the Art Lighting designed and installed
- Appliance Wiring
- Service and Panel Upgrades
- Security and Landscape Lighting
- Computer Power and Cabling
- Hot Tubs
- Emergency Standby Power Systems (Natural Gas & Propane Generators)
- Motion Sensor Lighting and Switching
- Timer Switches and Time Clocks
- Replacing Fuses with Breakers
- Roof & Gutter Ice Melt Systems
- Lightning & Power Surge Arresters
- Motor Power and Motor Controls
- Smoke Alarms and Fire Alarm Systems
- New Convenience Outlets (Indoor & Outdoor)
- New GFCI Bath and Kitchen Outlets
- Programmable Dimmers and Switches
- Fluorescent Lighting Retrofits
- This is not a complete list call for any questions.
OUR VALUES AND BELIEFS
- We won’t omit vital information.
- We serve our customers. It’s not a job.
- We care about your wants and needs.
- We leave your house as clean as we found it.
- Our technicians have pride in their work.
- We do what we say.
HOMEOWNERS TURN TO US FOR QUALITY
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certified & Licensed
- Honesty & Integrity
- Professional, Courteous & Thorough
- Technicians Attend Regular Training
- Solutions not Fixes
Here are the 3 steps to get what you need done as soon as possible!
Submit a Service Request
Schedule a Complete
Thorough Service Evaluation
Be Heard and Respected
Experience Peace of Mind
Enjoy Your Home Again
- Low Volt Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Track Lighting
- Task Lighting
- Ambient Lighting
- Basement Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Ambient Lighting
- Bathroom Lighting
- Energy Saving/Efficient Lighting
- Landscape Lighting
- Decorative Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
HOME BACKUP GENERATOR INSTALLATION SERVICES
Electrical outages are inconvenient, can cause damage to your home and compromise the safety of your family.
- Frozen pipes
- Spoiled food
- AC system
- Heating system
- Sump pump
- Septic System
OUTDATED WIRING HAZARDS
Our electricians are dedicated to making sure your home electrical system is safe and up to date.
There is a long list of electrical components that we check when we inspect your system to identify any potential safety issues.
PRIORITY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The features of ESCO’s service maintenance agreement is second to none. You will rest easy knowing all the major elements of your house are running at peak performance, safe and energy efficient.
- Priority Service – Front of Line
- 10% Off Anytime
- No After Hours Fees
- Four Annual Maintenance Visits
- Safety, System Efficiency & Longevity
THE HOME OWNER’S WISH LIST
Some of the most common electrical services we provide:
- Back-up Power Generators
- Service Panel Upgrades
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Ceiling Fans
- Appliance Hook-ups
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Ice Melt Heat Cable
- Fire & Smoke Alarms
- Outdoor Receptacles
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
GET HELP TODAY!
One of our friendly staff members will be in touch with you according to your availability.
We will not sell your personal information.